Laying the Foundation for
Successful Parent Child Relations
How can I understand my child’s behavior?
What is the most effective form of discipline?
How can I talk to my child so that he/she will really listen?
What are some ways to build my child’s self-esteem?
Join me to explore these questions and many others in a dynamic 5-session parenting workshop. Based on Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP), parents work together in a small group setting to develop more satisfying and productive relationships with their children.
Sign up today and learn to:
- Understand the goals of your child's behavior
- Encourage positive behavior and beliefs
- Evaluate your parenting style
- Develop realistic expectations of your child and yourself
- Learn to manage challenging feelings
- Build emotional intelligence
- Create effective discipline and consequences